After clicking on the WhatsApp Sticky Button, It will bring you to the WhatsApp application.
Add your ‘WhatsApp’ or ‘WhatsApp Business’ Number. And let your website visitors contact you with a single click.
Mobile: Navigates to WhatsApp Mobile App.
Desktop: Navigates to WhatsApp Web.
Text that appears at the WhatsApp chat window when the user clicks on the WhatsApp Button.
Users can start the conversation easily.
Different positions for Mobile, Tablet and Desktop Devices.
Chat Button Settings
- Enable Chat Button Show Status
- Add WhatsApp Number
- Add WhatsApp Default Message
- Change the Position of WhatsApp Button to ‘Bottom Left’ or ‘Bottom Right’
- Customize Icon Margin for the Mobile, Tablet & Desktop Devices
- Save Changes & Enjoy!
- English (Default)
- Persian (Iran)
Clean and very Lightweight. We love simplicity and efficiency.
This plugin no affect your Site Speed or Google Page Speed result.
From Dashboard ( WordPress admin )
- Plugins -> Add New
- Search for ‘Simple Chat Button’
- Click on ‘Install Now’ and then ‘Active’.
Using FTP or similar
- Unzip «simple-chat-button.zip» file
- Upload «simple-chat-button» folder to the «/wp-content/plugins/» directory
- Activate the plugin through the «Plugins» menu in WordPress.
How can I set WhatsApp number?
You can set WhatsApp number with country code but without any plus, preceding zero, hyphen, brackets, space.
For example :
Don’t use: +001-(555)1234567
- Clear cache (or disable and enable cache plugin)
- Check WhatsApp number entered with country code
- Check Button show status settings
If you like this plugin and is useful for you, please support us by giving 5 star rating .
Contributors & Developers
“Simple Chat Button” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Added: HTML output minifier
- Fixed: change language text domain for fix translate bug in wordpress repository
- Added: option to choose whatsapp web, api or desktop app version for desktop mode
- Fixed: nofollow button link to improve SEO
- Fixed: Lighthouse «Links do not have a discernible name» error
- Added: Meta box to disable on custom pages
- Added: WPML config to translate variables and whatsapp number
- Added: _blank and _self target for whatsapp link
- Added: z-index for controls the vertical stacking order of elements that overlap
- Fixed: issue in margin inputs
- Fix: chat link bug in desktop mode (for iranian users)
- Fix: chat link bug in desktop mode
- Fix: display chat button in widgets editor
- Initial Release