Quick Post enables a WordPress user to quickly add multiple posts or pages at once. Version 1.2 now has the following features:
- Specify whether content to be added is a post or a page
- If Pages are added, user can specify Parent Pages (to add children)
- User can Assign a Page Template from a drop down.
- User can specify the Author of new posts/pages.
- User can specify post status (Published / Draft / Pending Review)
- User can add as many posts/pages as they choose by clicking “add more”
- User can now choose a category from a drop-down to assign to new posts
- User can tag new posts
Use this plugin if you are:
- Quickly inserting multiple posts whose content you already have written
- Framing out a new site with desired pages and sub-pages
- Inserting multiple posts to be edited later (with Post Status option)
- Upload quick-posts to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Insert Posts or Pages by Going to ‘Settings > Quick Posts’
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Quick Posts” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Quick Posts” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Fixed plugin
- Promoted plugin to sidebar, added icon
- Version 1.2 added, Tested up to WordPress 3.1
- Features added: Ability to Categorize posts, add tags, also added the ability to Assign Page Templates when adding pages.
- Version 1.0 Released. Tested in WordPress 3.0 and 3.01