Extends the WordPress Plugin Leaflet Map with Leaflet Plugins and other functions.
Used Leaflet Plugins and Elements
- leaflet-elevation, Leaflet.i18n: Track with Elevation Profile
- leaflet-gpxgroup, Leaflet.GeometryUtil: Multiple tracks with elevation profiles on one map
- L.control.layers: Switching Tilelayers
- Leaflet-providers: An extension that contains configurations for various tile providers.
- Leaflet.Control.Opacity: makes multiple tile layers transparent.
- Leaflet.markercluster: Provides Beautiful Animated Marker Clustering functionality
- Leaflet.MarkerCluster.PlacementStrategies: implements new possibilities how to place clustered children markers
- Leaflet.ExtraMarkers: Shameless copy of Awesome-Markers with more shapes, colors and semantic-ui support
- Leaflet.FeatureGroup.SubGroup: Creates Feature Groups that add their child layers into a parent group. Typical usage is to switch them through L.Control.Layers to dynamically add/remove groups of markers from Leaflet.markercluster.
- Leaflet Control Search: A control for search Markers/Features location by custom property in LayerGroup/GeoJSON.
- leaflet-choropleth: Choropleth plugin for Leaflet (color scale based on value)
- leaflet.zoomhome: Reset the view
- leaflet.fullscreen: Simple plugin for Leaflet that adds fullscreen button to your maps.
- Leaflet.GestureHandling: A Leaflet plugin that allows to prevent default map scroll/touch behaviours.
- List files for Leaflet Map
- Highlight a gpx, kml or geojson element on mouse over
- get a tooltip for marker, gpx, kml or geojson element on mouse over.
- Hide Markers: Use it when a track in a GPX file contains some markers and you don’t want to display them on the map.
- Option to migrate from WP GPX Maps to elevation
- First you need to install and configure the plugin Leaflet Map.
- Then install this plugin.
- Go to Settings – Leaflet Map – Extensions for Leaflet Map and get documentation and settings options.
Is there a widget or other support for the editor?
- Unfortunately both plugins – Leaflet Map and Extensions for Leaflet Map – only work with shortcodes.
- If you have any questions please ask in the forum.
My gpx file is not displayed!
- Is the URL correct?
Does the webserver return the correct mime type (application/gpx+xml)?
Put in your
AddType application/gpx+xml gpx
RewriteRule .*.gpx$ – [L,T=application/gpx+xml]
It doesn’t work!
- Are you using any caching plugin? Try to exclude the js files of both plugins from caching.
- Are you using any plugin to comply with the GDPR/DSGVO? There might be a problem with that.
- Please ask in the forum!
- If you need a plugin for this try DSGVO/GDPR Snippet for Extensions for Leaflet Map.
- If you use Complianz | GDPR/CCPA Cookie Consent see here.
Contributors & Developers
“Extensions for Leaflet Map” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“Extensions for Leaflet Map” has been translated into 2 locales. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “Extensions for Leaflet Map” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
3.4 / 230304
- new: Leaflet Search Control
- bug if disableClusteringAtZoom = 0 fixed
- add_filter(‘render_block’ to prevent various WordPress filters like wpautop in leaflet-shortcode block
- disable tooltip on hover on Samsung smartphones
- pay more attention to original values on hovering
- leaflet-extramarker title
- changed Gesture Handling to work with Complianz-GDPR
- there is no bug safari popups in leafletjs 1.9.3 anymore