However, these tools can only look in source files for classes that should be kept. Therefore any classes generated by WordPress, such as classes used in the post editor will not be considered and overpurging occurs.
This plugin allows solves this problem by:
- Logging all classes from page requests
- Generating a text file that can be used in your build process
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Visit the pages that contain the classes you’d like to log and keep.
- A text file in
/wp-content/uploads/blaze.csvwill be generated for use with your build tools.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Blaze CSS” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Fixed CSV generation from manual command.
- Added settings menu.
- Fixed PHP notices.
- Vendor directory not being deployed properly.
- Fixed some PHP notices.
- First version.