To show Instagram gallery on your website, just place below shortcode with of-course your username on any page, post or widget.
[simple-social-feed username="phenomcraftstudios" limit="8" column="4" margin="1" ]
Userful Attrubutes if things go south.
- max_tries – Number of tries ( Defualt = 4 ) to fetch Instagram data until throwing. Useful to avoid arbitrary CORS issues.
- cache_time – Instagram response cache expiry time in minutes ( Defualt = 360 ). Increase this if you get banned too often.
[simple-social-feed username="phenomcraftstudios" limit="8" column="4" margin="1" max_tries="2" cache_time="720" ]
* Plugin will not work if profile is age restricted.
We are builidng Pro version of this plugin. Please send your suggestions or feature requests.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/plugin-namedirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Insert shortcode [simple-social-feed username=»phenomcraftstudios»] of-course with your username on any page, post or widget.
Do I need access token?
Can I buy you cup of coffee?
Yes of-course. Order coffee now ☕
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Simple Social Feed” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Fixed HTML markup
- Added max_tries attribute
- Added cache_time attribute
- Initial release