SEO Tag Cloud Widget displays the tag cloud in a SEO-friendly way, using a search engine optimized html markup.
It looks the same as the default WordPress Cloud Tag, but with an optimized html markup.
You can put it to your sidemenu.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to ‘Presentation’ or ‘Design’ menu
- Go to ‘Widgets’ menu
- Drag & Drop the SEO Tag Cloud Widget to the place you would like to display the tag cloud
- Optionally change the title, maximum number of shown tags
- What languages SEO Tag Cloud Widget is translated to?
- Hungarian / Magyar
- Lithuanian by Nata Strazda
- Romanian by Web Geek Science
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“SEO Tag Cloud Widget” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “SEO Tag Cloud Widget” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Number of shown tags can be set in the control
- Added «nolink» format
- Added option to change text-transform: NoNe | UPPERCASE | Capitalize | lowercase
- Added credit link
- Added argument to seo_tag_cloud_widget_style for manual (non widget) use
- Added Hungarian translation
- Added target=»…» option for links
- Added extra parameter to use with Authors Widget
- Added largest parameter to set how many em-s to add for the biggest tag
- Added feature to sort by any field to use with Authors Widget
- Added feature to display the tag-cloud as a 3D ball
- Fixed tag-ball position, height
- Added preview in widget settings
- Added Romanian translation
- Fixed Chrome render bug
- Added option: size_curve: uniformly-distributed or proportional
- Changed hide_credit to show_credit to comply with WP guidelines
- Changed donation button to comply with WP guidelines
- Added onReady for jquery.ball
- Fixed division by zero bug