A WordPress widget for displaying user profile information on single post pages.
See the Profile widget page for more information.
Simply install and activate. You will then have a new widget available to use called the «Profile widget».
Q. Where is the settings page?
A. There is none.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Profile widget” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Profile widget” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Changed domain references to geek.hellyer.kiwi
- Fixed bug affecting an applied filter
- Improved data escaping on output
- Added a better screenshot
- Moved the screenshot to the /assets/ folder
- Modified the readme.txt file
- Fixed bug with before and after widget text
- Added readme.txt file for WordPress.org plugin repository
- Added license.txt file
- Initial plugin creation