This WordPress plugin makes a link tile from Open Graph protocol.
What you have to write is just a shortcode:
And there are some options.
- url : (mandatory) URL to link
- bgcolor : (option, default: #fff) background-color of the link tile.
- nocache : (option, default: false) set to true once if the linked page is changed.
- desc : (option, default: fetch from OGP) set any text here if you want to override OGP’s description.
OGP data from linked site is cached for a week. (You can change my PHP code)
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
open-graph-link-tiledirectory to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
[khlt_linktile url="URL"]in your article
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Open Graph link tile” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Initial version.