An ultra light way to display mini buttons for sharing post directly on social media.
- It is not filled options. Zero option, only essential buttons and only 3ko – now 6ko.
- A simple plugin to display Buttons and popup for pinterest, linkedin, facebook, google +1, twitter, windows live, without administration options.
- No settings to change, this plugin added automatically multiple sharing buttons in your posts.
If you have some css problem view FAQ https://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/kw-essential-share-buttons/faq/
- Upload ‘kw-essential-share-buttons’ to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- How to change the position of the left small div with the share buttons
- To change the position, you may open the file kw-primo-share-button.php and change the width @ ~line 46 (The width must correspond to your current theme).
- After, you may open the file /css/single.css and change the margin values.
- How to change the color
- To change the white color, it’s in the file /css/single.css
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Kw Essential share buttons” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Now displaying also for posts on home page
- Code review with mini buttons
- Added pinterest, linkedin
- Code review.
- Fixed image for Windows live share
- Original review