Caldera Forms Closure, No more updates on this plugin
Due to Caldera Forms being sunset/retired on December 31, 2021
You are welcome to continue using the plugin. We have updated the Google Integration method, Therefore you can still use the plugin if you are still using the Caldera Forms
Homepage | Documentation | Support | Demo | Premium Version
This plugin is a bridge between your WordPress Caldera Forms forms and Google Sheets.
When a visitor submits his/her data on your website via a Caldera Forms, upon form submission, such data are also sent to Google Sheets.
It allows to add new processor to Caldera Forms, that enables sending of submitted forms to Google Sheets.
Check Live Demo
Google Sheet URL to Check submitted Data
Caldera Forms Google Sheet Connector using API version 4.0
You required to simply add Sheet Name, Sheet ID, Tab Name, Tab ID and arrange columns manually in Google Sheet
How to Use this Plugin
In Google Sheets
* Log into your Google Account and visit Google Sheets.
* Create a new Sheet and name it.
* Rename the tab on which you want to capture the data.
In WordPress Admin
* Create or Edit the Caldera Forms form from which you want to capture the data. Set up the form as usual in the Form and Mail etc tabs. Thereafter, go to the new «Google Sheets» tab.
* On the «Google Sheets» tab, copy-paste the Google Sheets sheet name and tab name into respective positions, and hit «Save».
In Google Sheets
* In the Google sheets tab, provide column names in row 1. The first column should be «date». For each further column, copy paste mail tags from the Caldera Forms(e.g. «your-name», «your-email», «your-subject», «your-message», etc).
* Test your form submit and verify that the data shows up in your Google Sheet.
Videos to help you get started with Caldera Forms Google Sheets Connector
How to Install, Authenticate and Integrate Caldera Forms with your Google Sheet.
Check Video on YouTube Channel
- You must pay very careful attention to your naming. This plugin will have unpredictable results if names and spellings do not match between your Google Sheets and form settings.
Site Admin > Plugins > New > Search > GsheetConnector Caldera Forms > Install.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress.
- Use the
Admin Panel > Caldera Forms > Google Sheetsscreen to connect to
Google Sheetsby entering the Access Code. You can get the Access Code by clicking the «Get Code» button.
Why isn’t the data send to spreadsheet? Caldera Forms Submit is just Spinning.
Sometimes it can take a while of spinning before it goes through. But if the entries never show up in your Sheet then one of these things might be the reason:
- Wrong access code ( Check debug log )
- Wrong Sheet name or tab name
- Wrong Column name mapping ( keep in mind that not to use capital letters, number as initial and special characters like underscores, double or single code, space etc. You can only use small letters and hyphen. )
Please double-check those items and hopefully getting them right will fix the issue.
How do I get the Google Access Code required in step 3 of Installation?
- On the
Admin Panel > Caldera forms > Google Sheetsscreen, click the «Get Code» button.
- In a popup Google will ask you to authorize the plugin to connect to your Google Sheets. Authorize it – you may have to log in to your Google account if you aren’t already logged in.
- On the next screen, you should receive the Access Code. Copy it.
- Now you can paste this code back on the
Admin Panel > Caldera forms > Google Sheetsscreen.
- On the
Contributors & Developers
“Caldera Forms Google Sheets Connector” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Caldera Forms Google Sheets Connector” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
* Vulnerabilities issue resolved.
* New Google Integration method implemented using web app.
* Code Optimization
* Display Connected Email with Google API.
- First public release
- Integrated Caldera Forms with Google sheets.