If you want to convert your site traffic to your Facebook fan page likes and boost your fan page social media profile, then Like Page Locker Lite is the right one !
Like Page Locker Lite is the Free WordPress Plugin to lock any of your pages with a Facebook Fan Page Like Popup until the site visitors likes your fan page. Use it as just the Facebook Likebox Popup with close button or Facebook Likebox Popup Locker without close button, choice is yours.
See full features list below:
- Facebook Likebox Popup
- Lock page or just use it as likebox popup
- Two locker methods available
- Like Button Lock
- Like Box Lock
Configure each and every section of locker
- Customize the heading of the locker
- Configure to show either Like Button or Like Box with all individual settings provided by Facebook
- Enable or disable countdown counter
- Customize Unlock Message
- Enable or disable close action
- Mobile Friendly
Instant Lock Popup close after page like by site visitor
- User Friendly Interface with proper preview of Like box and Like button
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/facebook-like-page-locker-litedirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the Facebook Like Page Locker Lite settings page to configure the plugin
- Can I use this plugin just as Facebook Likebox Popup ?
Yes you can by just enabling the close action in the plugin locker settings
- How will it prevent from displaying the locker multiple times for same user ?
The plugin will set the cookie as soon as a user likes the configured page and same cookie will be checked before displaying the locker again.
Contributors & Developers
“Like Page Locker Lite” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Like Page Locker Lite” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- WordPress verson 4.8 compatibility check
- Added About Us section
- Compatibility check for WordPress 4.7
- Added Help and Upgrade sidebar in backend
- Added flpll_message in frontend
- Initial plugin submit to wordpress.org
- Initial commit to Plugin repository after approval