Easy Progressive Web App by QeApps is plugin that will help Store owner to convert their WebStore into Mobile App with out need to pay any royalties or fees for listing on Android Play Store or iOS App store.
This plugin helps you detect exact number of:
1) Improve Sales and Conversion :
With Easy PWA, the app shortcut makes it easy for your visitors to spend more time on your PWA. This translates to increased session time and a good shopping experience from your ‘app’.
2) Better Customer Retention
No need to remember the webstore address. With a simple tap, the webstore is saved as a shortcut on the visitors’ devices as an ‘app’ and your customers can begin shopping.
3) Cost-effective than Native app development
Not only does it cost 33% less to maintain a PWA, but you also don’t need any expensive app development.
4) Responsive PWA Fullscreen user experience irrespective of the device screen resolution.
PWA is the latest advancement in mobile browsing, where the user can save certain websites on their device to function as a standalone app. Easy PWA not only improves the customer shopping experience but is beneficial for store owner’s business also.
- Visit WordPress Admin > Plugins > Add New
- Search for ‘Easy Progressive Web App’
- Click «Install Now» and then «Activate» Easy Progressive Web App
To install manually:
- Upload easy-progressive-web-app folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory on your server
- Go to WordPress Admin > Plugins
- Activate Easy Progressive Web App plugin from the list.
To install this plugin:-
- Install the plugin through the WordPress admin interface, or upload the plugin folder to /wp-content/plugins/ using FTP.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress.
- Go to WordPress Admin > Easy PWA
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Easy Progressive Web App” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Easy Progressive Web App” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.