Get the possibility to remove multiple things in one time is a useful feature. With that simple extension you can have full control of your menus!
- Check / Uncheck multiple menu items
- Collapse / Expand multiple menu items
- Ajax system (No need to reload)
- Upload the bulk-menu-edit folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
Why would I need to remove multiple items?
Especially when you are importing a website, demo and you have got lot of unused menu items.
Sentabr 28, 2021 3 replies
It is very bad because its simply dont work
Iyun 13, 2021 4 replies
Thank you so much for this useful plugin. I got menus with hundreds of tabs and you are savior! Please keep alive and updated this plugin! Thank you from my heart!
Aprel 13, 2021 1 reply
I imported a bunch of demo data for a site template and cleaning the menu was a pain until I found this. Thanks!
Contributors & Developers
“Bulk Menu Edit” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Bulk Menu Edit” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Update checkbox style
- Add compatibility for WordPress 6.2.1
- Remove PHP Notices (WP Localize)
- Fix bug single check menu items
- Remove rating link 😉
- Reorder code with Object-Oriented PHP System
- Hide native WordPress Bulk Edit Feature
- New design
- Add rating link 😉
- Prefix functions to prevent conflict
- Add FR Translation
- Fix some button hover
- Change button layout
- Add Collapse / Expand Features
- Fix bug generating multiple check_all button
- Rename function to prevent crashing
- Initial release