Show Genesis Framework fields in your admin post overviews and (if you have Admin Columns Pro) edit them inline!
- Admin Columns: wordpress.org/plugins/codepress-admin-columns
- Or Admin Columns Pro: www.admincolumns.com
- Theme based on the Genesis framework: my.studiopress.com/themes/genesis/
The plugin will notify you at installation if something is missing.
Installation of this plugin works like any other plugin out there. Either:
- Upload and unpack the zip file to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
Or search for «Admin Columns – Genesis add-on» via your plugins menu.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Admin Columns – Genesis Framework add-on” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Compatibility/Fix: Made compatible with newer AC versions using a local autoloader.
- Feature/Compatibility: Made compatible with Admin Columns Pro 4.4 search filters.
If you use Admin Columns Pro, please make sure to upgrade to 4.4 first! Previous Pro versions are not supported anymore.
- Compatibility/Fix: Made compatible with Admin Columns 3.2 & Admin Columns Pro 4.3
- Enhancement: Use the same textarea save validation as Genesis.
- Created from nothingness just to be one of the cool kids. Yay!